Thursday, December 17, 2015

Life, Love & Dyslexia, Sarah's Journal Book Review

Love, Life & Dyslexia, Sarah's Journal
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown 
ISBN 9781514723807| Pages: 293| Cost: $14.99
Published by The Thinking Tree 
617 N. Swope St. 
Greenfield, IN 46140
Phone: 317-622-8852 
FAX: 267-712-7889




I got the privilege of reading this book from my Mother. 
When mom found out about
Dyslexia games she got some of the books, 
Sarah's Journal included,
so my Mother & I began to 
read this wonderful book 
about Sarah Brown, her romance,
her family, her calling & Dyslexia





 Sarah Janisse Brown, was just a girl with dreams & callings like me. 
 She wasn’t planning to  change the world like she has.
 All she had to do was fallow God,
 & because she did she got to live 
 the wonderful life she wrote about in her book.

I was called by God many years ago to
become a missionary in India someday 
& for years I've wondered how God will get me there
& what will my life be like if he does.
Sarah's Journal has shown me that God will help me
fulfill his calling for me no matter how impossible it may seem.


I give this wonderful book five stars







I recommend this book to: Teens, Christians, Mothers & People who need reassurance that God has a plan for their life.

Disclaimer: 
I received a free copy of  Love, Life & Dyslexia, Sarah's Journal from Thinking Tree, LLC via the author in exchange for my honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment